21.12.11

San Salvador, El Salvador

Yesterday I changed of country and I arrived in San Salvador, El Salvador. It just took me about 10 hours and 5 buses and a tricycle to go from Antigua, Guatemala to San Salvador. I mean crossing the border was easy but taking chickenbus after chickenbus slow me down a little bit.

Today I have visited San Salvador. To be honest, it's not the most beautiful city I've visited so far but it has its charm and also it's pretty green and clean.

The area I'm staying in is really quiet and safe (yes San Salvador could be a bit unsafe by night in some areas).

The historic center is interesting for the fact that it's a real mayhem. People are selling stuff everywhere :  clothes, food, fruits, vegetables, DVDs, etc....
















No comments:

Post a Comment