12.11.11

Journey to Miami

Ok, so I will actually keep a blog of my travel and try to post as often as possible. Of course it will depend on the internet connexions I can find but as almost every hostels has wifi now it shouldn't be a problem.

So my journey began in Geneva at 7 am (checked in at 5 am) and the flight to Frankfurt was really beautiful : the sunrise, the clouds, the mountain and the moon.





Then after having crossed several security point (I flew to US) I took my flight to Fort Lauderdale. It took 11 hours and a couple got married during the flight. It was a bit long but after all it was ok.




Arrival at 3:20 pm in Fort Lauderdale but officially outside of the airport at 4:20 pm, time to cross the US border checkpoint.


Then, one bus, one train and one bus later, I've arrived at my hostel (Santa Barbara) in Miami South Beach.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, you crossed really easily the US border. Only 1 hour? How did you...do I really wanna know? Please tell me you could choose.
    Well for now, the pictures aren't as terrificly beautiful as I espected yet, but they're great. Are you really in US or did you google some picture ? ... Thanks the last one I can read you passed through Fort Lauderdale. ENJOYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete