16.11.11

Cancun, Mexico

As you know I'm finally in Cancun, Mexico and now I've been able to enjoy my first whole day in Mexico.

My hostel is downtown so not really close to the beach but for 6 € a night I'm gonna complain. Besides it is totally lovely.




my room
I've decided to go to the beach for a while because I'm still way too white to stay too long to the beach. I have decided this time that I would try to get burned... I know, I know that's gonna be a lost bet, but still I'll try.

Cancun beach is how to say : Hotel, hotel, hotel, hotel, hotel and hotel. However once you have reached the beach, the water is how to describe it : Turquoise as you couldn't imagine. Well you can try to imagine by seeing the pictures below.







Getting back from the beach I have taken some coconut to drink the coconut milk... MMMMH that was good.


1 comment:

  1. Ok, do I really have to comment that? You know perfectly what I'm thinking : OMG !!! I hate you ;-)
    I've never seen an ocean so ... so ... OMG ! I'm on my way to Cancun too ! ... and not only for the beach, for your hostel too. I knew our goddess would be really nice with you, thank her :-)

    ReplyDelete